become a member
Sign up for membership
In brief, membership requires that the applicant:
- is a securities institution which is authorised to conduct securities operations pursuant to Chapter 2, section 1, subsections 2 or 3 of the Securities Market Act (Sw. lagen (2007:528) om värdepappersmarknaden, the “SMA“), alternatively a foreign company which is authorised to conduct operations in its home country, equivalent to those just referred to, and which is under satisfactory supervision by public authority or other authorised body in its home country.
- has a capital (calculated in accordance with Chapter 3, section 7 of the SMA or equvialent legislation) of not less than 730,000 EUR.
- is deemed by the exchange to possess adequate organisational arrangements, necessary risk management procedures, sufficient technical systems, and otherwise be deemed suitable to participate in trading on the exchange; and.
- has a minimum of two employed brokers who satisfy the conditions set by the exchange.
Signing up for membership includes processes concerning:
- Application for membership
- Agreement regarding participation in trading
- Application for approval and registration of traders
- Choice of communications channel and supplier
- Choice of trading application
Rules for members
Rules for members are available at Rules.
Membership application documents
- Trading system
- Network Connectivity
- Technical Documentation