In 2021 Nordic Growth Market set several new records and increased trading turnover on NGM Nordic SME by 102 percent. Number of listed companies increased by 22 percent. The three most traded companies were Fortnox, Metacon och Quickbit.
The total trading turnover for Nordic Growth Market exceeded 108 billion SEK, a new record and an increase by 52 percent. The growth market NGM Nordic SME recorded close to 34 billion SEK in turnover, an increase by 102 percent. The three most traded companies were Fortnox, Metacon och Quickbit. 16 companies were listed on NGM Nordic SME including Investment AB Spiltan, NGM´s largest listing ever. Turnover for Exchange Traded Products (ETP´s) exceeded 71 billion SEK. The most traded companies were Tesla, Advanced Micro Devices and Maersk. In the beginning of the year parallel listing at Börse Stuttgart was launched, and in the autumn NGM PepMarket, a new innovative segment with trading once a week was launched.
Below is a summary of the development of the Nordic Growth Market for 2021:
- The total trading turnover were SEK 108,5 billion (+ 52 %) and the number of transactions reached 6,0 million (+74%).
- NGM Nordic SME's turnover were SEK 33,6 billion (+102 %) and the number of trades reached 3,4 million (+93 %).
- ETP turnover were SEK 71,4 billion (+43 %) and more than 2,5 million trades (+ 62 %). The tree most traded companies were Tesla, Advanced Micro Devices and Maersk.
- More than 28 500 instruments were listed at the end of the year (+20 %), also a new record.
- Nordic Growth Market continues to be the market leader in AIF´s.
”2021 was a year characterized by very high market activity. We continued to see significant increases in the trading turnover in our listed companies and exchange traded products. The number of listed companies increased by 22 percent and during the year we extended our offering with the launch of parallel listing at Börse Stuttgart and with the new innovative NGM PepMarket, where Investment AB Spiltan was the first company to become listed. The reason more companies and issuers chose NGM is the result of our continuous development of our offering to be become the best and most innovative partner”, says Magdalena Hartman, CEO Nordic Growth Market.
For more information, please contact:
Magdalena Hartman, CEO, Nordic Growth Market,
Anders Isakson, Press contact, Nordic Growth Market,
mobile: 0720 71 21 68, e-mail: email@example.com